Corks



If you find your self opening bottles of wine or champagne frequently keep the corks!  They are great display items.  The boring people usually say things like "wow you drank all those bottles?"  Implying that we must have a problem.  Fun people usually say "I need to start doing that!"  Sometimes when friends throw theirs out at parties I takes theirs too if its a really good name brand cork.  Sometimes I forget but most corks get labeled with a permanent marker.  Until the bowl starts to overflow then this is what I am currently displaying in my home.  My idea is to someday hot-glue them as a frame to a mirror.  The two favorite corks are the one's above.  One afternoon my friend Melissa & I went to the local store and purchase a great bottle of champagne to drink in the middle of the afternoon on a Saturday.  I mean why not?  The other one was our first year in our house and threw our first of many annual Birthday parties for my hubby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment